About Elge Filters
ELGE filter systems are manifold, panel-mounted systems for multi-purpose
potable water used in commercial food-service applications. With this basic
model plus a variety of filter options, this system can be configured to meet a
broad range of water treatment needs.
Why is an ELGE water treatment system so important to the success of
any food-service operation?
• Improves the taste and odor of drinking water and ingredient water by
removing chlorine and organic substances.
• Eliminates sediment, sand and grit from incoming water to protect valves and
plumbing from costly damage and down-time.
• Prevents the disastrous effects of hard water scale build up. In short, an
ELGE system will reduce your operating costs, protect your valuable equipment,
and improve the quality of your food and beverages.
Install a system on the inlet side of all water-using equipment systems are
protection of commercial food-service equipment, including:
• coffee brewers
• post-mix soda systems
• espresso/cappuccino machines
• ice makers
• bakery proofers/ovens
• food steamers
Features & Benefits
• rugged, corrosion-resistant polypropylene housings provide a long,
• clear housing option to allow visual check for desired treatment needs
• select between optional cartridges for desired treatment needs
• color-coded replacement cartridges provide for easy servicing
• housing vent buttons allow quick de-pressurization and air venting
• multi-stage sediment filtration extends the life of primary carbon elements
for lower operating costs
• pressure gauges allow for optimal cartridge change-out scheduling for optimal
performance and lowered operating costs
• stainless steel operating panels provide a rugged and sanitary installation
• all housings and most cartridge options have been tested to the rigorous
requirements of ANSI/NSF Standards 42/53 for filtration performance and
materials safety as an assurance of quality and value